Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paulaner - Off License

Options
  • 09-10-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know any Offie around the City where I can get some nice bottles of Paulaner? Everywhere only has Erdinger, and compared to Paulaner, it is muck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Carry Out on South Terrace. Well like the one near Chorus' offices. In fact I think that they have a Paulaner promotion on right now in regards to Oktoberfest.

Could always try the Abbotts Ale House over near McCurtain Street. That more than likely has it along with ever other beer available in the world.

Pretty much every off licence and supermarket in cork sell paulaner to be honest. Dunnes and tescos sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Cheers, but cannot say I have ever seen it anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Be careful with Tescos they only seem to sell the non alcoholic version.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

I can say 100% that dunnes sell it in blackpool - I assume nearly all dunnes are the same
    and they sell both the normal and non-booze version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

I second the Carry Out on George's Quay, one window is nothing but a Paulaner display right now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Seems I should have been more specific, I am looking for Paulaner Kristall Weissen, which apparently is not sold in Ireland :( .

On the upside, I have 6 bottles of heffe to look forward to this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 willielee

Paulaner is now available in most places in Cork city including Dunnes, Tesco, Super Valu,O Donovans,Fine Wines, Carry Outs and most Independent Off Licences such as McGoverns in Ballyvolane,Lynchs Glanmire, Hollyhill Liquer Store and Bradleys North Main Street. It is also available on Draught in many accounts throughout the city such as The Raven and Gallaghers on McCurtain St..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

SuperValu in Merchants Quay sell it....
    Leffe & Paulaner are inferior to Hoegaarden though! :)

I have to disagree! A mate had a 'bucket' of Hoegaarden in East Village last week, god it was quite awful!

I love Leffe & Paulaner tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement