Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD 4 lan game

• 09-10-2008 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone be interested in playing a COD4 lan game in south county dublin? I used to orangise lan games a few years ago about once a month with friends, there were about 20 of us who played. Id like to get something similar going again maybe a bit bigger. I have around 12 people at the moment which would do but more woould be better.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Where you thinking of holding it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

id be interested, where you planning on having it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭rowanh

In my house in Carrickmines

Ah yes, I used to live in The Park in Cabinteeley years ago, haven't been out that way in ages. Not to ask too weird a question, but what sort of age bracket are we talking here lads? I don't wanna be like some sorta pensioner :p

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭rowanh

Im 27, most people would be around that age might be a couple people in their thirties.

Anyone interested drop me an email, rowanhealy@gmail.com, im going to send out an email over the next few days to everyone who potentially could be playing.

• Advertisement

That's cool - I'm 30 myself. Didn't fancy landing myself in a room fulla kids - Gary Glitter jokes not withstanding :p

I'll mail ya later on.

Advertisement