Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is this the worst pic on carzone?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Oh dear me that's hilarious.

Surely if you were going to photoshop, would you not pick a nicer background...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

It makes me think of South Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

That crowd previously had an X3 up for €1 with the same pathetic photoshop effort. I emailed my interest (offered €0.65, always room for a deal) but never heard anything back from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

did you think you would?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

They probably wanted to photoshop the halting site out of the picture?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

It appears to be their very favourite background:
    http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=search&businessID=2430

• Registered Users Posts: 7,667 ✭✭✭maidhc

If i was trying to sell an Accord estate (or x3!) I'd be leaning hard on photoshop as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Well maybe he is crap at photoshopping or possibly he is really good at making cars fly and is a really good photographer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

Anan1 wrote: »
    It makes me think of South Park.

More like Fr. Ted! Or the Tellytubbies!

• Registered Users Posts: 68,968 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Is it legal even for dealers to sell un-VRT'ed cars, cause they've a load of them down as being sold without VRT...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭cvisser

the amount of UK Reged cars on there website is unreal, millions of them,

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭cvisser

these guys have put up a castleknock address but given uk number and 1890 number,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

cvisser wrote: »
    the amount of UK Reged cars on there website is unreal, millions of them,

Hence my sig:cool: I think they should have to specify it the ad. 'please reward me for taking a plane and a boat' should be written instead of VRT to be paid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

That is shocking!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I'd much rather the "halting site" in the background, than that crappy photoshop, makes them look like they're hiding something!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'd much rather the "halting site" in the background, than that crappy photoshop, makes them look like they're hiding something!

How about one of the faulkners from the Long pavement draped across the bonnet with her big hoppy earrings and kebab stomach?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Loads of Honda Accord 2.2diesels out there for sale.
    and there's muppets out there touting them as only €200 odd quid to tax eventhough they would be taxed on the old tax system.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

MYOB wrote: »
    Is it legal even for dealers to sell un-VRT'ed cars, cause they've a load of them down as being sold without VRT...

As long as they have a TAN number/account, yes.

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    As long as they have a TAN number/account, yes.

I meant selling them to the punters on yellow plates! I know its perfectly OK for them to hold them unregistered until sale otherwise. The shower with the photoshopped pics have Merivas they state are being sold un-VRT'ed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

DonJose wrote: »

Nearly 6 grand markup on asking prices (£ in the window vs. the euro price) and its not registered! Jesus....

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

DonJose wrote: »

Ironically, the one that's not photoshopped is the crappiest looking car :D
    Nearly 6 grand markup on asking prices (£ in the window vs. the euro price) and its not registered! Jesus....

That's where they get their company name from: what deal ??????

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

LOL, well spotted.

Advertisement