Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future of Battlefield Forum

Options
  • 09-10-2008 1:11pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There are a couple of threads open at the moment concerning the future of the Games forums which may have an impact on Battlefield (it may lose it's forum and be put into a generic FPS forum).

I'd appreciate it if people could express their opinions on this feedback thread :

There is also a discussion in the Games forum.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Bad Company has just come out, Heroes will be out soon enough, and there has to be a BF3 in the works atm too, it would be rediculous getting rid of this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Bad Company has just come out, Heroes will be out soon enough, and there has to be a BF3 in the works atm too, it would be rediculous getting rid of this forum.
    battlefield 3 = Bad Company. Heroes, dunno when it's coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

the_syco wrote: »
    battlefield 3 = Bad Company.
    I highly doubt that. They said that they had 5 ( or possibly 4 ) BF games that they were working on. Bad Company was the first, and Heroes was the second. I don't know about the rest but I would bet that one of them is BF3 ( maybe it won't take that name, but it will be the spiritual successor to BF3 ).

As for the release date of Heroes, it won't be out for some time yet.

Advertisement