Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearl Jam Tribute Limerick?

Options
  • 09-10-2008 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Saw a thread recently for a Fall Out Boy tribute band in Limerick, and it got WAY more responses than all the other "Limerick Cover Band" threads.

The question i pose to thee is....

Anyone interested in starting a PJ tribute band?

I'm a drummer, and I'm mad into them!

--if not a tribute band, then definately a cover band with a large influence from the likes of PJ, Nirvana, Pumpkins etc....

lemme know!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 edvedd10

Saw a thread recently for a Fall Out Boy tribute band in Limerick, and it got WAY more responses than all the other "Limerick Cover Band" threads.

The question i pose to thee is....

Anyone interested in starting a PJ tribute band?

I'm a drummer, and I'm mad into them!

--if not a tribute band, then definately a cover band with a large influence from the likes of PJ, Nirvana, Pumpkins etc....

lemme know!

If i were living in Limerick i would jump aboard dude..
    I had an 80% tribute band going for 2years, and almost got the full tribute band going, its difficult. I am friends with the keys player in Pearl Jem, and he was actually gonna do Lead for me in the tribute.. Check me out on youtube, just as a rythm solo pearl jam tribute, search edvedd and that will find me.. PM back when you get the chance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 spanky1

my boyfriend (musician) absolutely loves em, previously was thinking of starting a Alice N chains tribute band himself and another fella, Ill sure tell him about it.. I would strongly think he may be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 vantasic

thats a cool idea, i'm from newport but i'm living in cork for college and i'm only home at weekends so i wouldn't really be able so apologies if you find this useless. good idea though....

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

Limerick Bass player here, no chance of someone starting a sabbath/deep purple/anthrax..................you'd have my vote!!!!

Advertisement