Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sick of mopes handing me leaflets

• 09-10-2008 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

I'm I the only one that is sick of yet another mope handing me yet another leaflet or flier at each and every corner??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

I'm I the only one that is sick of yet another mope handing me yet another leaflet or flier at each and every corner??

:) +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 ITS1

ya i am so mad like with it like what a waste of time like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

agreed, got shouted at through a megaphone in the canteen last week because i wouldn't take one, quite funny but not the point :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

akamossy wrote: »
    agreed, got shouted at through a megaphone in the canteen last week because i wouldn't take one, quite funny but not the point :P
    Yeah noticed that guy walking around alright thinking he was funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

i just don't take the bloody things anymore. they end up in the bin a few seconds after i get them so whats the point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

i just don't take the bloody things anymore. they end up in the bin a few seconds after i get them so whats the point.

+1

exactly. another +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yup i think its a bit stupid too. I doesn't really annoy me though, I just don't put out my hand to take it. Mind u if some tool came up and started shouting at me through a mega phone to take one i think i'd get a bit miffed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

-1 for everything said above.

I Just got a free cuisine de france muffin at the gate. :D

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

lol. now that's what they should be handing out!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i missed them. I came in the main entrance, were they over near the admin building or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I was given a blueberry muffin. i hate blueberry. my two lucky friends got chocolate muffins. naturally i was disgusted.

Advertisement