Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASP.NET part time courses

Options
  • 09-10-2008 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Im interested in getting into Web dev using asp.net 2 / 3.5. Im not very knowledgable so far though and cant go back to college due to everyday debts ( mortgage, car etc).

anyone know of any good part time courses for ASP.NET 2.0 or how would you advise someone learns web dev using asp.net?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pauldiv

First look at the FAS website and see what programming courses there are.

Then head over to Learnvisualstudio [dot] net and check it out.
    Last time I was there I got a whole rake of free videos on ASP.net site building.
    I managed to get 14 ASP videos, 8 on C# programming and a few on SQL Server 2005.

If you dont have Visual Studio then dont fret because there is a free download called Visual Web Developer Express that does a nice job.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭m0nsterie

Hey fret_wimp,
    have you managed to find any part-time courses? I know it is easier to keep up your motivation when you have structured learning (rather than online projects/tutorials). I'd also like to find some courses, sometimes 1-2 day courses are not enough for me.

Advertisement