Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deminic apparition in Hell Fire Club caught on camera...

Options
  • 09-10-2008 2:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

I was taking a walk up to the Hell Fire Club on Montpelier Hill in Co. Dublin last night. I went into the old ruin and saw this thing standing in front of me... I just managed to get out my camera phone and got a shot of it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You should really have copywrite protected that image before releasing it online :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Fool! You posted it on the internet, you should have saved it till you got a stand at an upcoming convention where you could have sold prints and maybe got a book deal.

I call fake .

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I call fake .
    Still. One of the scariest pics ever posted here. Even without the horns.

And is HFC what theyre calling the Oireachtas now? Kinda fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Darragh29 wrote: »
    I was taking a walk up to the Hell Fire Club on Montpelier Hill in Co. Dublin last night. I went into the old ruin and saw this thing standing in front of me... I just managed to get out my camera phone and got a shot of it...

Thanks for the laugh dude! I lolled!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

tallus wrote: »
    Thanks for the laugh dude! I lolled!

Your welcome Br. Tallus!

Advertisement