Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choir wanted

Options
  • 09-10-2008 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,
    I am looking to join a fun choir in the cork city or surrounding areas. I am a tenor and have availabilty on monday and wensday nights for practice. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

There's the Cork Male Voice Choir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

you're a TENOR?! and you're LOOKING for a choir? PM me... I know of someone who is looking for Tenor's... what am I talking about, every choir is looking for tenors.

I just have to find the email that I got a few weeks back.
    the Fleischmann rehearses (well, it did when I was in it anyway) on a Monday night, they are hard work though, but the fun element is when you sing a good concert at the end :)

I'll get back to you about the other choir too that I know for sure was looking for 2 tenors a few weeks back.

Advertisement