Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tomorrow morning

Options
  • 09-10-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

hey

Anyone heading down wicklow way tomorrow morning, im not in work till 2 so thinking about heading before work. just looking for someone else JUST in case :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waves

will be there from about 8.30.

Down in Mahermore I'd imagine...... see you then if you make it down. will stay out for about 2 hours or so I'd guess if the arms hold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭napapa

let us know how it goes....hopefully i won't hear about you guys on the radio ;)

I'll be wearing a high vis and a hard hat. just incase

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭surfjunky

So how'd you get on this morning? Heading down for post-work session in a few hours myself. Anybody else?

worth it earlier.

Should be good still later.

Might head back down if my arms recover in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭surfjunky

Thankd for the feedback W. I'll be in the water from 5 anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gavDUB

just in work now , was def worth going down. my arms are wrecked and all i want to do is go for a sleep :(

seems a lot of paddling was done....strong rips????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gavDUB

no not too bad actually. I had my little bro out with me ( his first time ) so i spent a lot time with him in the white water fighting those dam waves

gavDUB wrote: »
    fighting those dam waves

sounds good...pity i had to work!:(

hopefully the winds pick up next week

• Advertisement
Advertisement