Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

were to get alloys?

Options
  • 09-10-2008 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

just wondering if anybody knows were to go to get a good cheap or even second hand set of alloys for a resonable price.? there is a crack in one of my wheels and the manufacturer dont make them anymore so need a new set. can second hand sets be trusted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭mrfamilyguy

where are you located op??

why not have the crack repaired??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

What kind of car is it?

akkenny wrote: »
    just wondering if anybody knows were to go to get a good cheap or even second hand set of alloys for a resonable price.? there is a crack in one of my wheels and the manufacturer dont make them anymore so need a new set. can second hand sets be trusted?

Were did you learn to spell?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭akkenny

What kind of car is it?

its a ford focus 1.6 and to the other guy i cant actually get it repaired.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

akkenny wrote: »
    its a ford focus 1.6 and to the other guy i cant actually get it repaired.
    What other guy,post a pic of the crack and ill tell you if it can be repaired IMHO

• Advertisement
Advertisement