Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ISM South - Recommend an instructor

Options
  • 09-10-2008 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

I have 6 lessons out of 8 remainnig with ISM - it was a gift.
    After 2 lessons with one instructor, I'd like to try a different one. I found the original guy very lazy adn disinterested compared to a guy I got 2 lessons of a while ago in Waterford.

Can anyone recommend a decent instructor from ISM south - otherwise I'll just have to call up, ask for a different one and see who I get.
    Please PM me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mefain

I have 6 lessons out of 8 remainnig with ISM - it was a gift.
    After 2 lessons with one instructor, I'd like to try a different one. I found the original guy very lazy adn disinterested compared to a guy I got 2 lessons of a while ago in Waterford.

Can anyone recommend a decent instructor from ISM south - otherwise I'll just have to call up, ask for a different one and see who I get.
    Please PM me.
    Hi you can look at the ism web site and choose an instructor that suits your needs or you can contact their low call number and they will recommend one for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sailerman

Hi i am an RSA qualified instructor,my advice is <SNIP> go to an instructor who work,s for himself,and you will get a much better service,<SNIP>

Moderator Edit: Careful now sailerman!

Advertisement