Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What clubs and socs did you join?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 El_Magnifigo

Joined Media Production, E & S, Poker, Ultimate Frisbee and music. Ultimate Frisbee is pretty much the only one I've been to yet as it and poker were clashing, its pretty good fun though even though I'm terrible at it so far :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

if you're talking to me it's 6 afaik...

i was wrong, monday starts at 17.30 from henceforth

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Katniss everMean

Cliste wrote: »
    Handball
    Film Soc (peer pressure)
    Say thank you to your peers!

Redbrick
    Film's Soc
    Gamessoc
    Akido
    Paintball
    Music Soc wooo cheap guitar lessons!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

when are the guitar lessons on & how much are they?

when are the guitar lessons on & how much are they?

As far as I'm aware the guitar lessons for this semester are already organized and cost €40 for 8 lessons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Rugby
    E & S (Dunno why cus they have done absolutely nothing worthwhile)
    Music
    MMA

good to see someone else on here doing mma, what you think of the rolling so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Angelkat7 wrote: »
    Say thank you to your peers!

Redbrick
    Film's Soc
    Gamessoc
    Akido
    Paintball
    Music Soc wooo cheap guitar lessons!

I have yet to go to anything by the film soc, but it seems like a good club if I was to actually participate!

Cliste wrote: »
    I have yet to go to anything by the film soc, but it seems like a good club if I was to actually participate!

Well they do two showings a week and go to cinema once every two weeks nearly. Its kinda awesome for cinema trips cause it only cost €3 to go with them :-)

If your ever around campus and board on a Monday or Thursday night check out the site and see if a film + free popcorn and drinks would entertain you >.>

filmsoc.dcu.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

good to see someone else on here doing mma, what you think of the rolling so far?

Ha havnt been to any yet. Probably should start. what days they on? I think I'm busy mondays. Might see if I can get to them?

They worth doing?

• Advertisement

monday [jiujitsu] is 5.30 to 7 in the squash court, tuesday [kickboxing] is 6 - 7.30 upstairs on the track. well worth doing. the workout alone is good for general fitness [i'm not out of breath running for the bus anymore :) plus you have good fun when it gets to doing some rolling, fighting for position & going for submissions too. don't worry about this to much as you can let oisin [the instructor] your only just onboard & i'm sure he'll try catch you up.

Advertisement