Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dennis curran

Options
  • 09-10-2008 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

any one been to see dennis curran in Athy c.o Kildare have an app to see him coming up soon and was just wondering if he,s good :confused::

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I too have that rare brain disorder that makes "Games" look like "Psychics and Mediums".

ps, shill!

pps, Dennis Curran is a complete scam artist don't go near him

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

My family and I have an appointment with Dennis curran , what do you say he is a scam artist ! I'd appreciate a reply

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Pollyrose

Did you end up going to Dennis curran !was he any good ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,456 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Afraid this is both the wrong forum for the subject (this is for computer games), and a very old post as well!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement