Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Question

Options
  • 09-10-2008 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

I'm sure vtec knows the answer to this :p

Is it possible to interchange the delta rings on a dboys m4 with a Classic army m4? The delta ring on the dboys has a metal rod coming through it that seems to be attached to the front iront sight where as the classic army doesn't(although i removed my front ironsight completely)

I wanna put the CASv from the dboys onto the classic army but unless I can switch the delta ring from the ca to the dboys I wont be able to get the plastic hand grip from the CA onto the dboys leaving me with just the one usable m4...

So is it possible or the just the mad ravings of someone who's posted one too many times on the warehouse thread?

Thanks all

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yeah its possible, the metal rod your thinking of is the gas tube.
    Most M4's use the same design regardless of manufacturer.

and yes. you did post too much in the warehouse thread., :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

vtec wrote: »
    Yeah its possible, the metal rod your thinking of is the gas tube.
    Most M4's use the same design regardless of manufacturer.

and yes. you did post too much in the warehouse thread., :p

Dont suppose you know of any guides to taking either m4 apart? :p

Saves me getting you to do it :D

No doubts I'll be missing something vital to the process and will just sit here and sulk about it after another great idea goes down the swanny

Advertisement