Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

IE offline can't view images

• 09-10-2008 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭

This has just happened now, worked fine before.

IE7
    Open up my index.html page from the hard drive it won't display the images, or load style sheets, let me click on links.

It's only with the index.html pages all other pages in the same folder that have the same links/images work.

link in browser
    C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\Projects\website\index.html

Any ideas how to fix ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭none

Move to the previous folder. Or check that index.html doesn't use absolute links.

Advertisement