Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flash player

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

What are you using? Firefox, Explorer, Chrome, etc?

I'd immediately suggest switching to one of the other two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭JAMM222

Biggins wrote: »
    What are you using? Firefox, Explorer, Chrome, etc?

I'd immediately suggest switching to one of the other two.

im using firefox but i have tried it in explorer and safari as well can you watch it in full screen mode?

just tried chrome as well and no joy:eek:

"can you watch it in full screen mode"

Only if there is a clickable function button on the site to do so as its being aired - or if you can managed to download it in full and play it through a FLV player.

where can i download it from i cant see an option for that?

• Advertisement

JAMM222 wrote: »
    where can i download it from i cant see an option for that?

You will need something like this: http://www.download.com/Flash-Video-Downloader/3000-12776_4-10822981.html?tag=mncol&cdlPid=10822982

i have downloaded that what do i do now? thanks a million for your help

I take it you have installed it.

Normally you have to provide somewhere (in a box) in such an app' the full address of the site where the flash you want, is located.

Advertisement