Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enough already!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

Since when do you need any excuse to drink alcohol? ;)

WYK
    Redsoxfan wrote: »
    This guy is dead right

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=3633371&sportCat=mlb

Goggles are pathetic.

I even get pi$$ed off when I see the Sox players at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

wyk wrote: »
    Since when do you need any excuse to drink alcohol? ;)

WYK

Drink away!-but covering up locker rooms and wearing goggles is pathetic IMHO-do it right or don't bother-it looks so frickin' staged (because it is I guess).

Long live the days when Millar et al. went running down Landsdowne Street-that's how to celebrate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

Eh. It's good to see hard-working folks appreciate where they are.

WYK
    Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Drink away!-but covering up locker rooms and wearing goggles is pathetic IMHO-do it right or don't bother-it looks so frickin' staged (because it is I guess).

Long live the days when Millar et al. went running down Landsdowne Street-that's how to celebrate!

Advertisement