Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chorus customer support

Options
  • 09-10-2008 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Just spent 2 hours trying to get through to someone in customer support... in the end i hung up.

Their broadband and customer service is the worst i have ever experienced.

I want to transfer but im not sure i can until my years contract is up? Can i refuse to pay them on grounds that they are ****? and move to someone better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

Why is the BB so bad? If you have constant outages you probably can cancel, if you feel you're not getting what you're paying for you probably can. If you're unhappy with something minor probably not.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

It all depends on whether or not they have lived up to their terms of service. If you have no good service then you can talk them and get them to get you out of your contract. But it takes a while, a couple of techies not showing up at your house and about 4 or 5 continual complaints. I am currently only on 1 techie no show and 3 complaints. Cant wait for level 4.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

pingpongz wrote: »
    Just spent 2 hours trying to get through to someone in customer support... in the end i hung up.

Their broadband and customer service is the worst i have ever experienced.

I want to transfer but im not sure i can until my years contract is up? Can i refuse to pay them on grounds that they are ****? and move to someone better?

If you wish to break a contract properly then you must record your complaints - dates, contacts etc. If you cannot get through to them on the phone they have no record of your complaints - very convenient for them of course.

Email them - keep copies and I would even write formally to them. Then they cannot claim they did not know of the difficulties.

Advertisement