Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Open House event 6-17 October

Options
  • 09-10-2008 9:28pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I came across a booklet for this event in the library this evening. I havent heard of it beofre but basically its an event designed to promote an appreciation of dublins architecture, new and old. buildings are opened up to the public and tours are given around key areas of the city. Seems to be all free, though you have to book some events.

Details here

Those of you who, like me, enjoy the Dublin Picture Game thread might enjoy some of these events.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

Thanks for the heads up Des (Linky not working)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Tannylan wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up Des (Linky not working)

hmmm, working OK from me. Its a 'Flash' website so maybe you need to have a specific version of the flash add-on installed in your browser to get it to work. They dont have a non-flash version, which is poor form these days.

some info from Fingal co.co. here

Advertisement