Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 09 League

• 09-10-2008 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a Fifa League?

League Name: Boards

10 entrants, 5mins a half,

Anyone welcome to join

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Cool, I'm in. I'll join tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Deadly I'm in!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Im in! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Cool,the more the merrier,Few of my friends should sign up too,usually online in the evening time,just send an invite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Just so you know there is already a league running that was statred over on the games forum
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055391834
    Its almost full I think but maybe it could be opened up for 20 players instead.

• Advertisement

Didnt see that one, sorry BFassasin, Might just play in both!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

if this is still goin ahead count me in:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭robbie2003ie

me too

When is this league starting?

10 in Nedved....when we starting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Rainyface

I signed up yesterday and the only "decent" team left was Portsmouth - Looks like I'll be last so!!!!!!!!
    Is anyone else finding it extremely hard to score goals?
    If I tap the shoot button the keeper saves it, If I hold it for any longer then a tap it shoots over the bar - Extremely frustrating.

Rainyface wrote: »
    I signed up yesterday and the only "decent" team left was Portsmouth - Looks like I'll be last so!!!!!!!!
    Is anyone else finding it extremely hard to score goals?
    If I tap the shoot button the keeper saves it, If I hold it for any longer then a tap it shoots over the bar - Extremely frustrating.

Think I want to play you first Rainyface :-)

Hi Lads, We can start whenever, im usually good for a few games in the evening time after 9 so if ye see me on send an invite,we can organise an official time and see if this suits everyone? say ten o clock and get a few games in then? I just realised though that i have only put it so you play each team once, not sure if i can change that now..:rolleyes:

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Hi Lads, We can start whenever, im usually good for a few games in the evening time after 9 so if ye see me on send an invite,we can organise an official time and see if this suits everyone? say ten o clock and get a few games in then? I just realised though that i have only put it so you play each team once, not sure if i can change that now..:rolleyes:

Do you not have to do something to start the league cos when there was 10 teams last night and there were people online, I couldnt play anyone in the league? I'll be around at 9 tonight.....oh wait desperate housewives starts tonight :D

Reganovski wrote: »
    Think I want to play you first Rainyface :-)

No problem at all!! I'm absolutely crap though and usually resort to seeing how many players I can get sent off - My record so far is 4!
    Has anyone noticed that everyone seems to play with Manu U?

Ya Man U are like Inter in Pro evo 6!I have them for this league funnily enough but i wish i could go back and pick Juventus,il be on tonight and have a game or two anyways

Ya Man U are like Inter in Pro evo 6!I have them for this league funnily enough but i wish i could go back and pick Juventus,il be on tonight and have a game or two anyways

Have to say I am one of those people who play as Man Utd all the time, despite being a Liverpool fan (it kills me)!!

Reganovski wrote: »
    Have to say I am one of those people who play as Man Utd all the time, despite being a Liverpool fan (it kills me)!!

Tut Tut:rolleyes:.

I'm perservering with Liverpool, tweaking formations etc...
    I wonder how Portsmouth will fair out???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Quick question guys, is there a way to change the weather settings in Fifa? It kinda just dawned on me that I've been playing in sunshine the whole time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

any room left in this one?

• Advertisement

couldnt make it tonight lads, sorry,hope to be on tomorrow evening!

Someone dropped out so there are only 9 people in the league at present. I'm still confused as to how it starts? Does there have to be 10 in the league and do you Nedved have to give the go ahead for the league to start?

I was on last night and others were but couldnt play anyone in the league.

im not sure if i have to start it, i think i played one game in it last week myself, did you try to invite people to a game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

ill join tonight then lads, is that alright?

im not sure if i have to start it, i think i played one game in it last week myself, did you try to invite people to a game?

Yeah...i have the option to invite to league but no option to invite to play.

As an aside, does anyone have a problem when you invite a friend to play? If I invite a friend and they dont come to join me, I have the option to leave or put it on standby to see if they come at some stage. When I put it on standby, i cant get back to the game to see if my friend has arrived. Anyone have that problem too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Ill join tonight hope its not too late only bought the game yesterday love it graphics are fantastic!!

GT: Seany834

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Cant find league does this mean its full?

Advertisement