Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doll hospital//American girl decapitaded leg

Options
  • 09-10-2008 10:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭

Well not quite,doe anyone know where there is a doll hospital,kinda like the teddy bear hospital,only for dolls,I think i heard tell of one,but maybe i was dreaming.Anyway my little one has a American Girl doll and her leg was nearly pulled off today,it is still on the doll but it is loose,it is held on with a elastic string and it was just stretched to far and the elastic is not doing its job to hold the leg in place.So it needs to get fixed,i would think that it needs to be cut open and the elastic replaced and resown up again.If anyone knows someone that can do this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The Dolls Hospital and Teddy Bear Repair Clinic
    62 Sth Gt Georges st 2 Dublin
    Tel: (01) 4783403
    Email: dollstore@eircom.net

The Dolls Hospital has been in existence for 21 years and it's the only one of its kind in Ireland. Melissa works as repairing and restoring various dolls houses and dolls as well as importing and manufacturing new dolls houses. Melissa is a professional doll maker but focuses on repairs, restoration of dolls, teddy bears and doll's houses. The company, which is based on Georges Street, also make and repair doll's houses.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

AH thaed bet me to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 451 ✭✭thetyreman

Thanks folks.there website is dead,so i emailed them his morning,no reply as of yet..

Advertisement