Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's learn Japanese!!

Options
  • 09-10-2008 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello.My name is eugene.I'm living in dublin now.My nationality is half Irish and half Japanese.And I've grown up in Japan since I was child.So I can teach Japanese if you want to learn Japanese. Please feelfree to send E-mail to me eugeneline621104@hotmail.co.jp
    Please don't hesitate.you can ask any questions.
    Let's have a nice time.cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Laphroaig52

Any tips on how I might input Japanese characters on my computer?

I am running Vista and I can read Japanese text on websites and word documents but I don't know how input it.

I would like to be able to input at least the kana characters.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭MCOS

Hi, Maiku desu. Daigaku no ita toki nihongo wo benkyoushteimashta. Totemo tanoshikatta desu. Ima, wakaranai! I hope that loosely meant that I studied it College and really enjoyed it??:o

Loved Japan when I visited. I will certainly go back some time but it will be a shame that I've lost everything I learned:o

Advertisement