Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Tytn 2 - Vodafone Connection dropping

Options
  • 09-10-2008 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Howdy Folks,

I bought a HTC Tytn 2 back in May and I've been successfully using the phone as my HSDPA modem in work over vodafone up until Monday of this week when all of a sudden my connection started dropping. I get between five and ten minutes of a connection and then bang it just drops. I didn't change any of the connection settings and vodafone won't support me as they don't support the phone.

I've done a hard reset on my phone and reconfigured the connection settings as follows; isp.vodafone.ie vodefone/vodafone and I'll also got the SIM card upgraded to the latest version (VF support recommened this, I tried to explain that it had been working for a number of months - it was the only support they would give me :mad:)

Wondering if anyone out there is having a similar issue with any other phones or any ideas what could be causing this all of a sudden.

Regards,

Mahons

Advertisement