Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bootsnall travel company

• 10-10-2008 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am just about to book an 8 day cycling tour of Cuba with Bootsnall (an American tour operator). Was just wondering, before i do so, if anyone has any experience of dealing with this company, good, bad or indifferent? Thanks for yer help!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I use the message board on that a lot - them seem well respected and popular as travel companies go. If you log onto the message board on that you'll be some people's opinions. Some think the rtw trips are a bit overpriced and it's hard to get onto head office sometime but the general feeling is positive. Have fun in Cuba!

Advertisement