Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Click Visa and Internet Banking

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Hi,

Does anybody know if it is possible to transfer money to AIB Click Visa account online using AIB Internetbanking? I have setup my credit card account and tried money transfer link from AIB Internetbanking, but I don't see my credit card account in the To Account dropdown.

AIB states credit transfer is not available to CLICK credit cardholders. So is it possible at all?

https://secure.aibgroup.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=ROIPersonalPortal/AIBContent_C/pp_article&c=AIBContent_C&cid=1177399507264&channel=P009

Thanks

From that link...
    AIB wrote:
    Arrangements for Payment

You can pay your credit card bill by Direct Debit, AIB Phone & Internet Banking or by credit transfer from your bank.
    Please note: credit transfer is not available to CLICK credit cardholders.

Therefore, you are (of course!) able to pay via internet banking. To be able to pay a bill, you have to add it to your profile =>

Click "billpay"
    Click "add bill"
    Select "AIB Mastercard/Visa Card" and fill in the details (Card number etc).

Once you have verified it, it is then added to your profile, and you can pay money into it whenever you want. It takes overnight for the payment to be received by the card account. So if you transfer by a certain time today (not sure what the cut-off time is), you will see the payment when you log in in the morning. If you miss the cut-off time, you will see it the following business day.

Advertisement