Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork: takeaway places open really late/early

Options
  • 10-10-2008 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there :)

I'm currently on nightshift in Cork (Blackpool) - all the takeout food places seem to shut at midnight. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything in Blackpool/city centre that's open between midnight and 6am? :)

Thanks in advance!

Ash.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from F&D. Hope you find what you're looking for here Asharai :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Fourstar on Washington St is open till 12:30am every night and 3am on Friday & Saturday if thats of any use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Asharai

Certainly helps on the Friday - thank you! :D

Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭RoosterIllusion

Abrakebabra closes at 4 on fridays and saturdays (maybe thursdays also). mcdonalds on daunt square closes at around 3 on fridays and saturdays (thursdays maybe also)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Asharai wrote: »
    Hi there :)

I'm currently on nightshift in Cork (Blackpool) - all the takeout food places seem to shut at midnight. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything in Blackpool/city centre that's open between midnight and 6am? :)

Thanks in advance!

Ash.

You could always pop into Hillbilles for a breast in the bun; you may need to get about 15 pints into you first tho in order to "taste" it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

markok84 wrote: »
    You could always pop into Hillbilles for a breast in the bun; you may need to get about 15 pints into you first tho in order to "taste" it.

Hillbillys is tasty munch drunk or sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Mizzonis pizzaria across from sky bar is open really late on weekends, and they even deliver about 3 in the morning!
    Or if all comes to all, have a pot noodle! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

Energizeer wrote: »
    Hillbillys is tasty munch drunk or sober.

Your right its actually pretty tasty, although the stuff outa the one in waterford is poor in comparison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Abrakebabra on Pana used to stay open till 3 during the week. Might still do. I used to pop in at 3 myself when on shift.

Advertisement