Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hugh heffner.... would you really??

Options
  • 10-10-2008 3:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

iv just trotted all the way over from a discussion in after hours about hugh hefner (82) and his young girlfriends.....

the latest addition 19 year old twins!!

can anyone here around that age.... put up their hand and say that they would honestly be his girlfriend and get involved in all his 'bedroom activities'... and all that jazz!!

i personally cringe at the thought of it..... i couldnt do it!! i dont care how much he is worth!!

so would you honestly

hugh-hefner-picture-1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Heff's certainly an aulfella, but he has a manner, charm and charisma about him that some women would find irresistable. If you asked a similar question about Sean Connery plenty of ladies would pipe up offering themselves, and Heffner is only four years older than Connery.

However, it's over 10 years since I've see 'age 19' on me ID, so I'll shurrup.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Beat it grand ma!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

Heff's certainly an aulfella, but he has a manner, charm and charisma about him that some women would find irresistable. If you asked a similar question about Sean Connery plenty of ladies would pipe up offering themselves, and Heffner is only four years older than Connery.

well il let you trot back ten years... back to 1998... when the spice girls were in full swing (i think)....

as a 19 year old... would you do stuff with an 82 year old man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

well il let you trot back ten years... back to 1998... when the spice girls were in full swing (i think)....

as a 19 year old... would you do stuff with an 82 year old man!!

You must remember that Heff is not a normal 82 year old man. He is Heff!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Morgase

Ewww... No. Never.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It's not beng his gf it is being contracted as a 'Bunny' to live in his house and all the perks and duties that come with it. And no I wouldn't and would not have at 19.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

where's the poll.

and **** no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

No, he gives me the heebeejeebees. I'd rather pluck my eyeballs out with a rusty teaspoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Honestly....hmmm. I hope I'd never have to. But at the same time there is something very warm and charming about him. So maybe with my eyes closed.

And let's face it, at his age it'd only be a couple of seconds anyway :D

The 82 years on the odometer doesn't put me off....the slime does.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Jeez, this thread FAILS! A pic of Hefner and no pic of the 19 yr old twins... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Zzippy wrote: »
    Jeez, this thread FAILS! A pic of Hefner and no pic of the 19 yr old twins... :rolleyes:
    it's the ladies lounge they make us have to do work (i.e. a google).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Zzippy wrote: »

You fail, go away :P

What is in it for the bunnies anyway? They get to play in a grotto with a bunch of other coked up geebags, woohoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

WindSock wrote: »
    What is in it for the bunnies anyway?
    Instant fame, money, a (very big & palatial) roof over their head, attention, access to the biggest names in Hollywood and beyond for 'career' advancement.... there's quite a lot in it for them actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

WindSock wrote: »
    What is in it for the bunnies anyway?

They live in a massive house, bill free. All their needs are catered for. Everything the could ask for is already paid for. Make up, hair stylists, wardrobe, all top notch and all paid for by Hef. Cars, bikes, trips.

Then you have exposure. All the girls model regularly for Playboy of course and all get paid incredibly well for it. They are all getting paid very well for their TV show also. And , as decent looking as some of them can be, they would be struggling small timers without Heffs golden touch, giving them access to lifestyle and a level of celebrity they would most likely never have achieved on their own.

A small time spent with Heff can mean big things.

In short, huge paycheck plus no bills = massive dosh in the bank.

Dragan wrote: »
    They live in a massive house, bill free. All their needs are catered for. Everything the could ask for is already paid for. Make up, hair stylists, wardrobe, all top notch and all paid for by Hef. Cars, bikes, trips.

Then you have exposure. All the girls model regularly for Playboy of course and all get paid incredibly well for it. They are all getting paid very well for their TV show also. And , as decent looking as some of them can be, they would be struggling small timers without Heffs golden touch, giving them access to lifestyle and a level of celebrity they would most likely never have achieved on their own.

You seem to know an awful lot? Do you watch 'Girls of the Playboy Mansion' or whatever it's called?

Either that or you are Hugh Heffner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭Curlypinkie

Meh, I don't care for material things. I can pay my own way.

Never would I ever sleep with the Hef. I find him cool and all that but....
    I like my men young.
    Toy boys, ftw!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Yeah but what's it done for them lately ? :)

JaneyMc wrote: »
    You seem to know an awful lot? Do you watch 'Girls of the Playboy Mansion' or whatever it's called?

He evidently watches 'Girls of the Playboy Mansion' ... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

JaneyMc wrote: »

Just a general interest in Hugh is all. He has led a rich and interesting life at the end of the day. Worth reading up on his early years.

He is an incredible business man.

Also, research for should i ever meet Kendra.

She's get it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

I've a friend who wrote a piece on the bunnies, when it came to him getting off all of them were summoned into the room and they would sit around in a semi circle chanting his name while one or two of them would look after his needs, the main gf was always last to go.

I've a friend who wrote a piece on the bunnies, when it came to him getting off all of them were summoned into the room and they would sit around in a semi circle chanting his name while one or two of them would look after his needs, the main gf was always last to go.

That actually sounds neither normal nor cool :confused:

I was stuck watching the true lifestory of Heffner one day, it was actually really interesting. I just can't remember any of it though. That E! channel shows some awful shi/te!!!!

Fair play to him though, at the end of the day, he got himself were he is today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I think his industry is just about the only industry in the world where you can legally say to a woman: shag me and I'll promote you.

Prostitution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Dragan wrote: »

There's one catch though - they have to have creepy, slimey Hugh Hefner's penis inside their vaginas/mouths/asses, as well as all over them (Hef's "man juice" - ew! Sorry!) along with his hands and slobbering mouth... not for his entire bank balance thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

Dudess wrote: »
    There's one catch though - they have to have creepy, slimey Hugh Hefner's penis inside their vaginas/mouths/asses, as well as all over them (Hef's "man juice" - ew! Sorry!) along with his hands and slobbering mouth... not for his entire bank balance thanks. :)

thats exactly my point! i dont care how rich he is.... i couldnt do it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I know girls who'd happily ****/have a long-term relationship with/marry a guy they find repulsive if he's rich enough... very strange in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I know girls who'd happily ****/have a long-term relationship with/marry a guy they find repulsive if he's rich enough...

....until they hit 40 and the guy decides to select a younger model from the same queue they were in 15 years earlier. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

My sentiments exactly! Dried up old wrinkly man juice. God imagine the flavour. Oh God. Ok I suppose at least with just penetrative sex you could just close your eyes and just pretend he isn't there at all but anything else? I mean kissing? :eek: Blegh!

Gah.

Ugh... Oh God I shudder just to think! Also I'm 19 and Christ no. Christ, no! Just no. 82? Christ no! My boyfriend is 23 and I feel young next to him sometimes. 82? Christ no!

I'm actually kind of surprised at just how much this is repulsing me!

Advertisement