Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hugh heffner.... would you really??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

fonpokno wrote: »
    My sentiments exactly! Dried up old wrinkly man juice. God imagine the flavour. Oh God. Ok I suppose at least with just penetrative sex you could just close your eyes and just pretend he isn't there at all but anything else? I mean kissing? :eek: Blegh!

Gah.

Ugh... Oh God I shudder just to think! Also I'm 19 and Christ no. Christ, no! Just no. 82? Christ no! My boyfriend is 23 and I feel young next to him sometimes. 82? Christ no!

I'm actually kind of surprised at just how much this is repulsing me!

this is proving my point that i was making in the after hours thread.... nobody could do it for the 'love' angle...

uhhhhhhh!! isnt it a disgusting thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Horrific thought. Horrific. It's really the kissing and the man juice that have me totally repulsed. God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭j0605

:eek:. He's an old man like! Im all for older men as in 8 to 10 years but Heff takes the biscuit like,

Yuck.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

/me salutes

Living the dream heff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

Eh... no.

/vomits at the thought

EUGH!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I suppose at least with just penetrative sex you could just close your eyes and just pretend he isn't there at all
    Ah god no, how could you possibly do that while his hands are groping you and his mouth is leaving drool all over... ****ing gross!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Ah well, it works for him and obviously for them too!!!

Sure your one Holly left him because he couldnt have a kid according to the After Hours excerpt.

Did she really love him or was she just gunning for an heir to his throne?

Dragan wrote: »
    Ah well, it works for him and obviously for them too!!!

Sure your one Holly left him because he couldnt have a kid according to the After Hours excerpt.

Did she really love him or was she just gunning for an heir to his throne?

you think she would have married him and taken the inheritence.. silly girl!!!!!!

anyway my point in posting the thread was because of pressure from the after hours thread to find one girl who would willingly do it....

so far... mission failed!!... just as i thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah god no, how could you possibly do that while his hands are groping you and his mouth is leaving drool all over... ****ing gross!

Some sort of bondage? Just tie all his limbs down so he cannot possibly touch you with anything except the necessary and then hop on and get on with it!
    Eyes firmly shut and you could be doing anyone in the world! :)

Or just get really really really really drunk.

Some sort of bondage? Just tie all his limbs down so he cannot possibly touch you with anything except the necessary and then hop on and get on with it!
    Eyes firmly shut and you could be doing anyone in the world! :)

Or just get really really really really drunk.

dont mind drunk... id need to be drugged!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I feel sorry for him in a way. With all his women and money, have any of them really ever truly loved him? Doubt it. If he lost it all tomorrow would any of his bunnies/so called friends be there for him? Doubt the majority would. He's surrounded by people but he's all alone.

And no, I wouldn't. Sick!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭GeturGun

Also well past 19 here - but Noooooooooooooooooo!!
    For all the reasons mentioned above :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Dragan wrote: »
    Just a general interest in Hugh is all. He has led a rich and interesting life at the end of the day. Worth reading up on his early years.

He is an incredible business man.

Also, research for should i ever meet Kendra.

She's get it. ;)

I know a guywho had to write a letter to a business man in transition year.
    He wrote to Heff, and Heff personally wrote back.

You might wanna give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

I am actually dissapointed now that i have seen those twins.

Could have done a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

you think she would have married him and taken the inheritence.. silly girl!!!!!!

anyway my point in posting the thread was because of pressure from the after hours thread to find one girl who would willingly do it....

so far... mission failed!!... just as i thought!

I think he is still married to his first wife and has no plans to divorce her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Well, one things for sure, you have to give it to him - HE'S 82!!!!!

And at least he's not dribbling all over himself!!!

But, ehh....no thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Alarums

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I feel sorry for him in a way. With all his women and money, have any of them really ever truly loved him? Doubt it. If he lost it all tomorrow would any of his bunnies/so called friends be there for him? Doubt the majority would. He's surrounded by people but he's all alone.

And no, I wouldn't. Sick!

Yeah, I'd imagine he cries himself to sleep every night, just after spooging into yet another in his never ending line of big jugged blondes. He is absolutely living the life all men have fantasized about at one point or another.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

Those twins aren't good looking, and they clearly are scroungers. Who in their right mind is gona have sex with an 80 something year old man and their own sister (well they must have to, mustn't they).

If he wasn't famous and loaded, not a hope in hell any of these women would even touch his tip. :D

SarahJ wrote: »
    and their own sister

The key to threesomes with hot sisters is "it's only weird for them".:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

:eek: Who in their right mind?!?!?

It's not so much the age it's where he's been. Sean Connery on the other hand I would do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Alarums wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd imagine he cries himself to sleep every night, just after spooging into yet another in his never ending line of big jugged blondes. He is absolutely living the life all men have fantasized about at one point or another.

Yeah I know, fair fecks to him but it's all fake, none of them really give a sh1t about him...to me that isn't living the dream, knowing none of them would be there if it wasn't for the money. Definitely when he was younger, he had the life but I doubt he feels that way now. You can even see it in him. He looks lonely.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it'd be better than getting raped by george lucas and stephen spielberg tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Katie23

I would never be with a gentleman who is 82, no matter how rich he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

Katie23 wrote: »
    I would never be with a gentleman who is 82, no matter how rich he is.

What about when you're 83 and the 82-year-old gentleman is your husband of 50 years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

dotsman wrote: »
    What about when you're 83 and the 82-year-old gentleman is your husband of 50 years?

You know what she meant!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭coco85

.. the worst thing is that his girlfriend no.1 Holly has notions of marrying him!!!-only he wont marry her!

And yes-i do watch the Mansion-just out of interest really, its funny to see how deluded these girls are!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Hold on did someone say Holly left Heff... Call me what you will but i love girls of the playboy mansion, it gives me a good laugh!!!!

As for heff himself, yes he has charm etc but no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

Dried up old wrinkly man juice. God imagine the flavour.

ah now, did you really have to say that, ewwwwwww
    gross

/pukes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

also meant to say, no, never! not enough alcohol in the world to make me do that...

Advertisement