Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hugh heffner.... would you really??

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Ann22 wrote: »
    No waybejaybee! I'm 39 and I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole. Don't know what auld fellas like him and Peter Stringfellow are thinking of- girls that could easily be young enough to be their granddaughters in all honesty! I can't imagine how they must feel in their wrinkly shrivelled little bodies rolling around with young beautiful girls, I'd feel so embarrassed! I'd be covered up to my neck in the blankets with all the lights off.:o

I think Stringfellow is even worse than Heff. He's like a wannabe Heff!:pac: Neither of them would get it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Armadillo Sho

Ok Hugh is Old people, my dad has charm and all that crack that girls like apparently.. does not mean that i find him Hot...
    Can you imagine playing with his thing... don't know if you can call them D***'s at his age..

And besides.. where did you guys see the charm exactly... the man is in the same bloody rob all day and mostly in his house.. come on now ladies think, think damn it!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Alarums

Ann22 wrote: »
    No waybejaybee! I'm 39 and I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole. Don't know what auld fellas like him and Peter Stringfellow are thinking of- girls that could easily be young enough to be their granddaughters in all honesty! I can't imagine how they must feel in their wrinkly shrivelled little bodies rolling around with young beautiful girls, I'd feel so embarrassed! I'd be covered up to my neck in the blankets with all the lights off.:o

Ah well you can see the appeal for him to be honest, he gets to shag numerous young hot ones. I can also see the appeal for them, as they get an extravagant lifestyle without having to do much to get it. It's still basically prostitution though.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

The man can hardly walk, let alone do the business. I love on the show were all the girls are like "I love Hef" throught gritted teeth and the go in for a kiss but stay back about a metre from him :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

SarahJ wrote: »
    The man can hardly walk, let alone do the business. I love on the show were all the girls are like "I love Hef" throught gritted teeth and the go in for a kiss but stay back about a metre from him :D

LOL I know, so obvious! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement