Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yank looking for info

Options
  • 10-10-2008 4:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, I'm a Californian (Santa Cruz - yes I hate George Bush and Sarah Palin even more) traveling on business in Dublin and have a few free days next week (24 Oct), am considering heading over to the west for some possible surfing, swell permitting. I've heard good things but don't have much specific info - guess I'll probably go to Lahinch unless anyone can make a better suggestion - anyone know of a place to rent a board and wettie? I don't want to bring my own (it's pricey on the airlines and they tend to get badly dingedhttp://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/mad.gif), really don't want a foamie, and I'm a longboarder. Any lowdown on a good place to sleep/eat/drink/chill in the vicinity would be awesome too. Happy to return to the favor for anyone wanting beta on Cali.

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement