Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bush. 14 points of Fascism.

Options
  • 10-10-2008 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm
    Bush’s supporters demand lock-step consensus that Bush is right. They regard truthful reports that Saddam Hussein had no weapons of mass destruction and was not involved in the September 11 attack on the US – truths now firmly established by the Bush administration’s own reports – as treasonous America-bashing.

USA USA USA / waves that patriotic flag of justice :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Jeasus! This is the main world power??
    We are all doomed!

PS Palin FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

HEY, I actually like the Military Channel. And I feel like keeping it. Now you're telling me I have the military channel because of Bush? I...I... oh man...

I think the OP violates the politics charter but... feck it, interesting link.

So anyway, who here thinks america is a Fascist regime? Show of hands..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” -Sinclair Lewis.

Though flag pins are so much less cumbersome than the real thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

“When facism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” -Sinclair Lewis.

Though flag pins are so much less cumbersome than the real thing...
    But still good for making sure politicians are not vampires.

Advertisement