Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo suggestions for the back of ankle

• 10-10-2008 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all, can anyone suggest a suitable design that would fit the back of your ankle. My only idea to date is intials in an old style font, the reason for getting the tattoo is I'm getting married in less than a month. I'm unfortunately fussy and am running out of time. Can anyone one recommend a tattoo parlour in Killarney? My fiance does nt like tattoos (scared by them!) so I was hoping to do it the morning of as I will have time to spare! Help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

We can't tell you what design to get, that's up to you, tis your ankle. I wouldn't recommend getting tattooed the morning of your wedding tbh, two reasons. One: your tattoo will need aftercare and you'll be too busy with the wedding.also do you really want to spend your honey moon minding your tattoo, keeping it clean, dry etc? ;) Two: if your htb doesn't like tattoos do you really want to risk upsetting him on his special day? :(

Just my 0.02c, but you did ask for opinions. If you decide to get the tattoo another time I'd suggest looking at lots of portfolios/fonts and being really sure you want it, it will be there a long time. :) personally I would never get someones initials on me for superstitious reasons but that's just me.

Good luck with everything,

Molberts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Get a tattoo of a cowboy riding a tentacle rodeo style, thats ripping through your flesh at the ankle........even if your hubby aint into tattoos it'll make for interesting conversation when you come to consummate the marriage :eek:

But seriously, dont get tattooed on your wedding day, you'll be on your feet alot of the day, the area you get tattooed will be sensetive and tender plus you wont be able to swim if you're going somewhere with a pool on your honeymoon, besides your new husband doesnt sound like he's mad for tats. Weird, I know! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Andthebeatgoeso

Not sure how you are reading my message but I am the husband to be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

mmmkay, then reverse the husband part of what we said for wife. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

well, what are you into man? you need to give more specifics on style. but yeah, wouldnt wait till the wedding day... does need aftercare, after all.and the ankle's not th easiest place in the world to heal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement