Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BAF Body Jewellery Sale

Options
  • 10-10-2008 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭

Calling all plug whores!!

25% sale off all stock on bodyartforms.com next Thursday 16th through to Sunday 19th. This is pretty decent, the biggest sale I've seen them do was 20% at Christmas and Easter!

Just a heads up in case anyone was planning on buying a few things... I know I will be :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

*pees a little with excitement*

Nice one Gauge! Almost bought stuff yesterday, glad I didn't now! :D

Cant see any mention of it on the site though? Did you get a promo code in an email or something?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Usually they put it on the front page (maybe they're waiting til closer the date?)... but this time it came in their email newsletter!

I've been itching to make an order too :D glad I waited now!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Thats pretty freakin awesome! Gonna buy me some shiny :D Cheers for the heads up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

now is the time to get new anatometal blings!!!

Did anyone get some bling this weekend? I couldn't see anything on the site about the sale :confused:

• Advertisement

I just exercised huge restraint with my order :) One pair of grey agate rings for my ears, some colorfronts for my conch- the rest was all boring stuff to jazz up my lip and nostril piercings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i know where a sexy per centage of my credit union loan is going:cool:

It ended yesterday :(

I still couldn't see anything about the sale - I bought some plugs though, spent a whole €20!

Yeah it was only mentioned in the email with the code.

• Advertisement
Advertisement