Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Banking

Options
  • 10-10-2008 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Probably not really for AH but not sure where to post this - mods please move if necessary

I have an AIB current account and recently a mortgage account.

Does anyone know can you view your mortgage account with AIB Internet Banking??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Probably not really for AH but not sure where to post this - mods please move if necessary

Yeah, ring 1890 24 24 24 and ask them...... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

you went to boards.ie before going to AIB.ie....

o.....kay....

go here

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

you cant, at least your not supposed to be able to do it. They are talking about bringing it in although god knows how long that will take. If you just wanna know your balance phone them or email them and request a balance cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

Hi OP

I take it that you have a mortgage bank account.

Well log onto internet banking, go onto add an account on the left hand side and put in the details of your mortgage account (sort code, account number etc) and it'l come up. Think you need a code card though to add it to your internet banking

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Yes you can. You just need to add it under "Account Services" > "Add accounts". The sort code (NSC) to use isn't that of your own branch, but that for the AIB Mortgage Bank (930350) and the account number should be on your most recent statement or any other correspondence you've had with the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭monkeytronics

you went to boards.ie before going to AIB.ie....

o.....kay....

go here

yes did all that and it doesn't give the info I require. Got a form in the post for multiview accounts which says at the bottom that not all account types can be viewed in Internet Banking but doesn't give a list of the ones thta can and can't be. Aftr 15mins on hold to AIB IB Services I gave up and came here to see if anyone else has this facility set up before I waste my time filling out forms.... JEEZ!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

As I said......... you can't. You can not add a mortgage account to your online banking profile. Fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

moved from after hours

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

ball ox wrote: »
    As I said......... you can't. You can not add a mortgage account to your online banking profile. Fact.
    Yes you can, FACT. I'd post a screendump as proof, but, well ... you can imagine why not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Noxegon

Indeed, I've had mine visible for ages.

The one thing you can't do, at least as far as I can see, is make lump sum payments off it that way. Has anyone a workaround for this problem?

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭monkeytronics

Mmm tried adding it but couldn't ... keeps saying not confirmed.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

I'm going to call your name on that one.
    Mmm tried adding it but couldn't ... keeps saying not confirmed.....

I got mine added a few months ago. Was ringing 24 our banking about something else and the girl just mentioned that she noticed neither of my mortgages were on my profile and did I want them added? 30 seconds later, I logged on and there they were! Happy days...

Advertisement