Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A mod too far?

• 10-10-2008 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

This is pretty extreme in my opinion, I can see the point in extreme body modders such as the Lizardman / catman / Leopardman, even Paulie Unstoppable......but this??

http://tj.techjennifer.com/piles/?s=bodymod#nav-holder

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Meh, wonder if it makes chewing more difficult...:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I'd say it makes everything more difficult. It's just nasty imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

The size of the Flesh Tunnels has to make even talking quite difficult (if its real at all)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I had read somewhere that he doesn't keep the plugs in all the time... grr, I know theres loads more info on him somewhere but can't remember where!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

He's a punk from germany, he goes by the name of fishmaul or something aka fish mouth. There's very lil known about him tbh. BME was trying to get an interview with him.

I've seen pics of him without the plugs in and it is very very odd looking alright

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

He looks like something off star wars :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭VickBack

jenizzle wrote: »
    I had read somewhere that he doesn't keep the plugs in all the time... grr, I know theres loads more info on him somewhere but can't remember where!

There is a photo floating around somewhere of him without the plugs in his cheeks!!

I think he drinkin a beer in it... I saw it a while ago!! Can't remember where though!!

Could have been BME but not too sure!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

fischmaul2.jpg

A man rarely seen in these here parts :D

Nice on Seamus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Will wrote: »
    He's a punk from germany, he goes by the name of fishmaul or something aka fish mouth. There's very lil known about him tbh. BME was trying to get an interview with him.

I've seen pics of him without the plugs in and it is very very odd looking alright

Damn beat me to it, thought i was gonna get a chance to be smart.

He has them all take out an sawn up i think, could be wrong though.

Seeing the picture above, yes i was right! haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

hes scarring the sh*t outta himself, that just be nasty

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

anyway, who are we to decide how far is too far? To some folks, we're just as odd looking.

jenizzle wrote: »
    anyway, who are we to decide how far is too far? To some folks, we're just as odd looking.

Theoretically yeah, we're just as odd looking, however comparing any average mod person with Fishmaul (or whatever his name is) is not comparing like with like. We're not the ones to decide how far is too far, he could put a tv inside his eye-socket for all I care, I'll still think its not practical, its obstructive to day to day function and extreme for extremes sake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

That is just nasty :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

to be honest i doubt he started strtching to get to that size. Be honest who hear is higher than they originlly intended?? maybe he just kept going that tiny bit bigger

*raises hand*

However, it doesn't effect me much to be honest.

While I've never stretched massively far (6mm septum is the biggest) I think I can safely say I've been the most heavily pierced on this forum at any one time, many people thought I was just doing it for shock value, but to me it wasn't that much, maybe it's the same with him

Doubt it dude... well dunno how many did ya have?

Few here in the mid 30's

amount doesn't matter tbh, most people don't stretch for the attention, people do it for the aesthetic and feel they look purty with em

Doubt it dude... well dunno how many did ya have?

Few here in the mid 30's

amount doesn't matter tbh, most people don't stretch for the attention, people do it for the aesthetic and feel they look purty with em
    I used to walk around with 46-48
    thats my point someone said he's doing it to be shocking. I dont think he did. I suck at making points

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Check this cat out, he takes "taking it too far" to a whole new level.

http://www.bmezine.com/news/pubring/20030401.html

• Advertisement

Gaybitch - check the date it was published. April 1st ring any bells?

raze- that much? jeebus.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭gaybitch

Aw, I feel so stupid now. Gullible or what. But what about the guy who did it? The surgeon?

Gaybitch - check the date it was published. April 1st ring any bells?

raze- that much? jeebus.
    Lol they do that every year!!!!

To me at the time it really wasn alot...but looking at pics of me then and now and im just like whoa...how did my ex ever want me!!

Ah it's ok gaybitch, I fell for it too before it was pointed out to me a few months back :)

It's just a text document, I could say I am Lukas Zpira right now if I wanted. :pac: (I'm not :( )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Found a little bit more on the dude. Apparently he's a Polish bodymod head living in Germany. He goes by the name Zygzag as well as Fischmaul.

From the article:
    In January I discussed with my friends the subject of cheek stretching. Someone said that Zygzag is the only person in Poland with stretched cheek piercings so we started to look for his pics. After a few months of searching some guy contacted us and said that he knew Zygzag, and we wouldn’t find anything because he never wanted to have his pictures published. We also came to know that he removed the plugs because his eyes were constantly irritated and he couldn’t speak properly cause of the facial deformation. He had his skin transplanted few times to make the holes smaller. I don’t know how much of this is true, but it’s some additional info about the guy anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

More ridiculous mods:

That's Toph from america.
    He stretched way too fast, affected his life so much, I won't go into it here cos I know him but needless to say he had a reversal done and now his lip is back to normal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

That's plane scary

Advertisement