Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need torches ....... big ones!

Options
  • 10-10-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks,

I need some large, powerful and cheap torches. I know it's a case of you get what you pay for but they do not need to be robust, the won't be taking any damage, the just need to be powerful.

Anyone have any idea where i might get something like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Dragan wrote: »
    Hey folks,

I need some large, powerful and cheap torches. I know it's a case of you get what you pay for but they do not need to be robust, the won't be taking any damage, the just need to be powerful.

Anyone have any idea where i might get something like this?

What about the X million candle power types you can find on eBay? They can be cheap enough.

Edit : http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37.l1313&satitle=million+candle+power&category0=

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

B&Q or Homebase usually have these with so many million candlelight power.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,160 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Some of the Euro (pound) shops would have them although they would cost more than €1 or €2 or whatever the going rate is nowadays. I think I seen one of those big torches referred to above going for about €15.

Or something from dealextreme if you didnt mind waiting a couple of weeks

Advertisement