Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brave Techie needed !!

Options
  • 10-10-2008 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

This stupid programme somehow installed itself, now I have to wait 15 mins when I switch on pc, for it to load itself. I have gone to control panel, uninstall programmes, Do you really want to uninstall this, I hit yes, The bleedin thing reinstalls itself, Anyone clever enough to install it, and then tell me how they got rid of again ? Has my heart broke !!
    Heres the url www.netflowanalyzer.com. Please help, Spybot and adaware dont shift it. I have even tried to drag the bleedin thing to recycle bin, No joy, Plse help !! Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Drop into safe mode. stop the service or kill the program thats running. delete the files from the disk. remove all registry enteries for the program. restart...

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Try adaware. Its never really failed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭lynchie

Never had any issues running / un-installing it. My guess is your jvm is some how messed up and causing it to fail to uninstall and for the tomcat service to start hence it hanging at startup. As was said above, disable the service, restart, and remove everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭lynchie

Try adaware. Its never really failed me.

Netflow Analyzer is a piece of legit software. I fail to see how running adaware on it will solve the issue?

Advertisement