Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quinny buzz system special offer

• 10-10-2008 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Ad today in the evening herald for a complete quinny buzz 3 or 4 wheel system for €699 includes dreami carry cot, foot muff, maxi cosi car seat and shopping basket. Valid until this sunday from eurobaby
    http://www.eurocycles.ie/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=10 Normal price €769

Probably still cheaper up north but not much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

They've really come down in price since they changed the style. I got one two years ago, the buzz was 699, dreami was 189, footmuff was 60, shopping basket 25. Didn't bother getting the maxi cosi car seat. When you have the pram you don't really need a seat to clip onto the chassis. I think they're only supposed to be in that seat for 40 mins at a time anyhow. The 3 wheeler is definitely better than the four wheeler. My three wheeler was great!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giveitago

An Irish site are now doing a travel system very close in the design for €399 all inclusive, car seat, carrycot, buggy, raincover, footmuff.
    google 'Debut Travel System'

Design is one thing but you need the quality and comfort there for baby too. My buzz was very comfortable for my daughter, i would recommend it to anyone. Although i had the old style which seems to be more durable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I had the old style Buzz too - got great use out of it and if I'll use it again if I have more kids. Don't actually like the style of the new one - I think the hood on it is far inferior to the bigger hood that was on the old style.

I actually had a puncture on the Buzz, but it was as easy as pie to fix. Only problem I ever had with it was, when I bought it, there was no shopping basket designed for it, which was a pain in the behind.

The Zapp (Quinny's smaller three wheel travel system) is just brilliant for travelling, it folds away into nothing and is nice and light. Far superior to the bugaboo systems, which I just found clunky.

I've graduated onto the zapp too! I'm not as much a fan of the new buzz either, it just doesn't seem as sturdy as the old one. I did get a shopping basket for my buzz, its not huge but with the nappy bag clipping onto it i got a lot of stuff between the shopping basket and the nappy bag

• Advertisement
Advertisement