Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audit Fee for Mgt Co

• 10-10-2008 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Anyone have a general indication of and audit fee for Management Company of a block of apts €50k turnover approx?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

would the company not qualify for an audit exemption? if turnover is below 1.5 million it should (other factors come into play aswell though, including total assets - max of about 2 million)

Fee is dependant on the time spent on the job, and the complexity of the entity. I'd say you'd be doing well do have it done for under €5k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35 Jpers

From experience of Management Companies, audit fee is normally in the €1200 to €1500 range, VAT inclusive

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭walshy123

would the company not qualify for an audit exemption? if turnover is below 1.5 million it should (other factors come into play aswell though, including total assets - max of about 2 million)

Fee is dependant on the time spent on the job, and the complexity of the entity. I'd say you'd be doing well do have it done for under €5k

bit expensive!!

the majority of management companies are limited by guarantee and therefore an audit is required

i've done a few of these in the past and i would say around 2.5k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

Yeah, never done one before, just a guess based on a limited company with a large balance sheet (and therefore not covered by the audit exemption). Wasnt aware of the status of most management companies!

Advertisement