Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advert Music - Fringe - Sky One

Options
  • 10-10-2008 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows What the Song Is on The Advert For Fringe on Sky One?

Thank You.

Its Called Linkin Park & Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DaveyGem

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows What the Song Is on The Advert For Fringe on Sky One?

Thank You.

Its Called Linkin Park & Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence

Im Blue- Eiffel65

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tea rocks

Hey, just spotted yer thread there. Am looking for the piece of music that was used in a TV3 Fringe promo in autumn/winter 2009. Season 2 was about to start. Have looked it up on youtube, googled it etc., but I actually can't find the ad anywhere. Does anyone know? It's driving me bananas. It's a piece of music, rather than a song with lyrics etc.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Tea rocks wrote: »
    Hey, just spotted yer thread there. Am looking for the piece of music that was used in a TV3 Fringe promo in autumn/winter 2009. Season 2 was about to start. Have looked it up on youtube, googled it etc., but I actually can't find the ad anywhere. Does anyone know? It's driving me bananas. It's a piece of music, rather than a song with lyrics etc.

Could you hum it for us?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭WillyWonkaBar

Have you got a link to a video of the advert?

Advertisement