Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King Breakfast

Options
  • 10-10-2008 6:17pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know I know.. It was a bad idea from the start, but I had a coupon and an urge for breakfast. I ordered one of those sausage and egg baps. Should look like this 20070612burger.jpg
    But withou the bacon and cheese. Instead I get 64650.jpg a burnt donkey turd.

I took a bite to make sure it wasn't surprisingly delicous. As expected, it tasted like it looked. The lady at the counter assured me it wasn't burnt, that it was in fact "Flame Grilled". My arse.

Any of you people out there buy one of these? Did it look more like the first pic or second? Will I have the poops tonight after this? :eek:

Btw, anyone got an email adress for Burger King? Their website doesn't seem to carry it...

Edit - Urgh, it's even uglier on the big screen. Any way to reduce the size of the image displaying here?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Here: turdwl6.th.jpgthpix.gif

Jaysus, burnt on the outside raw in the middle MMMmmm. Did you eat the whole thing? If you're ok now after eating it this morning then you'll probably be fine.

Can only find an address for job applications.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,002 ✭✭✭DenMan

That's why I stay away from and avoid fast food joints. btw I use Irfanviewer to scale down images for uploading. Recommended for MySpace and good here too.

http://www.irfanview.com/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That thing looks as though it might bite you back.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

It looks revolting - how did you even take a bite:eek:

Its like that film with Michael Douglas 'Falling Down' when he freaked because the burger he got was nothing like the burger displayed..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I always stick to whopper, medium chips, medium coke

You never know what to expect when you order something different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Wouldn't be a comitted fast food breakfast eater but was severly hungry and pushed for time. Tried that BK breakast last week - mine was not burned like the one on the photo and was surprisingly OK. Found it better than McDogger's Breakfast plus BK happen to serve brekkie till 11 rather than just 10:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Triangle

It looks revolting - how did you even take a bite:eek:

Its like that film with Michael Douglas 'Falling Down' when he freaked because the burger he got was nothing like the burger displayed..

Don't you mean where he ordered the breakfast and it was like 9:05 and breakfasts stopped being served at 9:00?

back on topic - that's just nasty - send the pic in to them and see what they say!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Triangle wrote: »
    Don't you mean where he ordered the breakfast and it was like 9:05 and breakfasts stopped being served at 9:00?

Yes and then he looks at his burger/muffin and complains because its nothing like the big juicy one they advertise..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

That looks VILE :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭thirstywork

MarkR wrote: »
    I know I know.. It was a bad idea from the start, but I had a coupon and an urge for breakfast. I ordered one of those sausage and egg baps. Should look like this 20070612burger.jpg
    But withou the bacon and cheese. Instead I get 64650.jpg a burnt donkey turd.

I took a bite to make sure it wasn't surprisingly delicous. As expected, it tasted like it looked. The lady at the counter assured me it wasn't burnt, that it was in fact "Flame Grilled". My arse.

Any of you people out there buy one of these? Did it look more like the first pic or second? Will I have the poops tonight after this? :eek:

Btw, anyone got an email adress for Burger King? Their website doesn't seem to carry it...

Edit - Urgh, it's even uglier on the big screen. Any way to reduce the size of the image displaying here?
    you deserve what you get haha.maybe try Mcdonalds next time:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Don't regurgitate old food threads, bad for the system.

Advertisement