Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Pre-Test Instructor for SGS Dun Laoghaire Test Centre

Options
  • 10-10-2008 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anyone know of one? If so, could you please PM me the details. I don't think you're allowed to just post them here.

Thanks a lot,

Tri

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Aye, Please use the PM function.
    Cheers lads.
    Alan.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 kevinmcm

Can you PM me the same details please.
    thanks
    Kev

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭fiona-f

Hi, hopefully this isn't against the forum rules - if someone has a recommendation for an instructor for the Dun Laoghaire route, can you please PM me too? Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Aren't all the instructors essentially "pre-test" instructors.

Very few people here ever take post-test instruction, so why call it a 'pre-test' instructor.

Is this whole silly "pre-test" notion becoming a typical Irish non-solution to a bigger problem?

Surely if you really want a pretend test, then you need something akin to a real examiner.

Reading the last few threads here, you'd imagine Irish drivers learn not by tuition and practice, but by the "pre-test".

The recession answer to learning:eek:
    Things are rapidly going backwards :(

Advertisement