Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 day ban from photography forum but......

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Bout time you got barred!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

One has to ask for what if it is true Mel?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

I propose we get angry.
    Put on Balaclavas.
    Then Grab Fajitas (i.e. Wanker).
    Tie him to a pole.
    Jock him.
    Take photographs.
    Torture him.
    More Photographs.
    Kill him.
    More Photographs.
    Upload Relevant Photos to forum.
    Move onto the next mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Man, you're kinky.

No thanks :p

(Though it does worry me more than ever that you walk around with a pair of handcuffs... ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

One has to ask for what if it is true Mel?

hahaha... not getting roped into this... you can see yourself on the forum...

nevf wrote: »
    I propose we get angry.
    Put on Balaclavas.
    Then Grab Fajitas (i.e. Wanker).
    Tie him to a pole.
    Jock him.
    Take photographs.
    Torture him.
    More Photographs.
    Kill him.
    More Photographs.
    Upload Relevant Photos to forum.
    Move onto the next mod.

and then when he's dead, put his body beside calina when shes asleep, and put his hand on her bum

and take photos

hahaha... not getting roped into this... you can see yourself on the forum...
    Believe me I did look b4 I asked, couldn't find it.
    I went to your latest posts and found zilch. :(

fireworks thread...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

and then when he's dead, put his body beside calina when shes asleep, and put his hand on her bum

and take photos

Sher jaysus all you have to do is google it.
    Lazy lazy posters.
    :D

• Advertisement

Sher jaysus all you have to do is google it.
    Lazy lazy posters.
    :D

oh drbolocko your in for it now

you've just made my list of enemies

only joking see what i really wrote

'I LOVE DR BOLLOCKO'

Bout time you got barred!

why?

i would write something longer but i realy cant think of anything else to say....without getting a permaban...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

fireworks thread...

Yeah that thread has claimed the posting rights of many a would-be photo anarchist....for one week.

What's happened to Fajitas and Elven? The last time I got a little high-spirited on that forum I was flashed the yellow card and nothing more was said.

If mods had better things to be doing...well, couldn't they go and do them? Instead of banning me for extended Snow White metaphors.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I hear Fajitas! ran away with the bosses daughter and was asked nicely to leave or be forced out! :P

Btw, why do people want to take pictures of him with no panties on?!

TelePaul wrote: »
    Yeah that thread has claimed the posting rights of many a would-be photo anarchist....for one week.

What's happened to Fajitas and Elven? The last time I got a little high-spirited on that forum I was flashed the yellow card and nothing more was said.

If mods had better things to be doing...well, couldn't they go and do them? Instead of banning me for extended Snow White metaphors.

hummm moaning gets ya nowhere, i feel we need a photo sub forum...

the little photo forum for eople who want to be naughty and opinionated with out fear of bannings.

i offer to mod it, and only people i invite can post there...

we'd all get personalised t shirts a hoodies...

no one would ever get banned, and every time someone reports a post like certain people...i wont name names, but you know who you are mr. , ratting me out every chance you got...jee you'd think i poked your missus or something

we'd have mirror photo trips like the regular forum... but we'd all go in leather jackets and on cool bmx bikes and whenever you went taking photos ie charlesville, we'd lurk in the shadows til one of you fll behind, and we then swoop in and circle them on our bikes, critiquing their work without taking their 'feelings into account' or being 'constructive', we would then argue about nikon vs canon over and over, and talk about gigs by a certain promoter. once the poor photo forum user is sufficlently corrupted, we'd allow him back into the 'pack' and the seeds of evil will grow and flurish inside and pollenate and spread to other members, eventually causing a photo forum uprising where i will be instated as el dictator, and gvie me a crown made of the ears of the previous mods...cept for al, he was be kept on as my jester and muse

Telepaul you got banned for post #8???? :eek:
    OMFG!!
    I don't feel so hard done by now
    PMSL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think we are long finished here, feedback *does air quotes* appreciated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement