Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQUEST] Looking for a Laptop to TV sender

Options
  • 10-10-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a laptop to TV sender. Tried connecting the two using SVideo cable, but it didnt work. So looking for preferably something that sends every thing on laptop monitor to TV via wireless. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

ITguru wrote: »
    I am looking for a laptop to TV sender. Tried connecting the two using SVideo cable, but it didnt work. So looking for preferably something that sends every thing on laptop monitor to TV via wireless. Any suggestions?

I dont mean to sound insulting, (and judging by tour name you probably already know this) but did you enable a second display when you plugged it in using the S-video?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Use a HDMI cable if the tv and laptop both have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭BigAl>>

I dont mean to sound insulting, (and judging by tour name you probably already know this) but did you enable a second display when you plugged it in using the S-video?

Was going to say the exact same thing........you need to activate the display on another device. Also if your using svieo, be aware tht it only carrys vid and no sound..........so I would a hdmi if possible. If not get a better laptop/tv.

Advertisement