Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G18c Holster

Options
  • 10-10-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Hi lad

Anyone know if this (its for a G17 or G22) will hold a KSC Glock 18c ok? I'm right in thinking the G18 is the same as the G17 except for the semi/auto selector?

CQC%20Holster%20-%20Coyote%20Glock%2017%2022%202.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Anyone know if it'll fit?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yep, all the glocks use the same holster. i have that one in black myself. works with a G26c, G18c, G17 etc.,

vtec wrote: »
    Yep, all the glocks use the same holster. i have that one in black myself. works with a G26c, G18c, G17 etc.,

Cheers vtec

RSOV do the little Molle adapter for it at about 6-10euro too, i got one of them the other day and its on my molle armour chassis at the moment. feels really comfy and pretty solid, its the same piece used by the guys in those photos above.,

vtec wrote: »
    RSOV do the little Molle adapter for it at about 6-10euro too, i got one of them the other day and its on my molle armour chassis at the moment. feels really comfy and pretty solid, its the same piece used by the guys in those photos above.,

You mean this?
    Replic%20Speed%20Clip%20Beretta%20CQC%20Platform%20tan.jpg

One on order too! I want to put my Glock on my chest of my CIRAS, save the legs for the Mk23 and P90 mags :)

• Advertisement

Yeah seen them on Ebaybanned too but the ones there don't seem to be too good. Must actually try rsov for a change.

Advertisement