Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oversized jumper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

Vero Moda have them in black, brown and cream for about €38 :)

Also turtleneck oversized jumpers in green, purple, black and grey for about €28

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Topshop has LOADS of knitwear in at the moment. They're quite expensive but there's some really nice styles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

I got a nice one in Topshop, but the sleeves only go to the elbows. It's really warm and soft though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

Thanks guys.

I haven't got a chance to check out vero moda yet. I've looked on the topshop website and didn't see anything that resembled what I want. Maybe they just look different in the pictures. Definately need long sleeves though! I'm freezing cold all the time!!!
    I could always get one in a few sizes bigger but I really wanted one that was supposed to be oversized.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I think I saw some in Penney's during the week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Charlotte!

I bought a stripy oversized jumper from h&m yesterday.
    It has long sleeves and it's about half way down my thigh, it also hangs off one shoulder
    .You can get it in Mustard and grey, black and white or blue and purple.
    It's £10, I'm not sure what that is in euros.
    Hope I helped!xx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Charlotte! wrote: »
    Hope I helped!xx
    Well the Op was looking for one last October so probably not...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭valery

phasers wrote: »
    Well the Op was looking for one last October so probably not...

Made the same mistake myself a while back, never checked the OPs

date :o, Ah , just trying to be helpful :). To err is human, to forgive , kind. :)

Advertisement