Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrading Hosting Plans

Options
  • 10-10-2008 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭

Hi,

If I was to sign up for your most basic hosting plan for a 12 month period would it be possible to upgrade it to a more advanced plan if necessary?

If not I presume it would be better to just sign up on a monthly basis to see if the plan is suitable before committing to a yearly subscription?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Our new hosting system allows you to easily upgrade from one plan to another without too many headaches :)

So, if you think you might need to upgrade you won't lose anything by getting an annual subscription to one of the lower end plans, as the system can handle pro rating credits etc., quite smoothly

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 9,373 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Thanks for that.

I'll start with the basic package and upgrade as my traiffic skyrockets. :pac:

Advertisement