Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Centre on the Northside

Options
  • 10-10-2008 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I was looking to take my wife down to cork shopping and was wondering if there was a shopping centre on the northside to save me driving into the city . Coming from the Limerick side .

If it happened to have an eircom wifi hotspot that would allow me to sit in the car and surf then all the better :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Well there's Blackpool Shopping Centre - just keep on the Limerick -> Mallow -> Cork road and you'll get there. As a shopping centre, it's pretty avergae but there's a retail park there aswell with other units.

Best shopping centre in Cork is Mahon Point, but that's on the southside. I'm not sure if you can get there without driving through the city - I haven't learned to drive yet so I just get the No.10 bus from the city if I need to get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭magooly

I think I saw a 'wifi available here' sign in O'Briens inside blackpool shopping centre earlier this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Take the Jack Lynch Tunnel to the South Ring Road.
    Mahon Point is a few miles on.
    By far the best shopping centre in Cork

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Blackpool's not great for clothes, if that is what she's looking for - not much choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

well new look and vera moda are there, they are ok places to find nice clothes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Thanks for the replies guys .... I had been hoping there was a Mahon Point type place on the north side , would have made the trip a lot shorter .......I might try out the Blackpool one .

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

its only an extra ten mins onto your journey. Blackpool is poor not much in there

Advertisement