Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Media Arts!

Options
  • 10-10-2008 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Right basically i had dismissed any desire to go to DIT but after flicking through my prospectus the other day Media Arts caught me eye

what i'm wondering is that does anybody who is doing or has done the course know what their going to branch into?

and the language offered with the course, what depth is it studied in and is it optional or part of the course? and what level of comeptency do you reach with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

I'm doing it at the moment. Seems like it will be good. There is another thread in this forum with lots of detail about this course. Started by Voltwad if I'm not mistaken. I'm too lazy to go and find you a link sorry. It'll be on page 3 or 4 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭disssco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Cadeaus

I'm in second year and I highly recommend it. You can branch into film, photography, radio, tv, scripting, most aspects of media really.

Our claim to fame is that the guys who directed east is east and behind enemy lines (and the new Max Payne film) are graduates. Dunno how proud of behind enemy lines we should be though.

Advertisement